Get to know the cloud-first data warehouse on our joint free breakfast event on March 3 2020 in Brussels (Belgium).
Amazon Web Services
DESIGN, BUILD AND RUN CLOUD-NATIVE DATA ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS
Digitalization enables companies to benefit from data in ways that were not possible before. By utilizing data, you can create new value for your customers and your business. Amazon Web Services provides many different services from data warehouse to analytics and applications, enabling scalable, cost-effective and modern services and new digital business. Tropos.io and AWS have long collaboration and we help you with all AWS services as well as in data management, analytics and cloud services.
END-TO-END DATA ANALYTICS
As an Amazon Web Services partner, we focus on professional services for data analytics, big data and machine learning. Within this focus, we help our clients to use AWS to the best of its possiblities thanks to the Well Architectured Framework.
Improve time-to-market for your data products by shifting to a cloud-first strategy. We help you navigate the vendor landscape, help you design an data architecture that works for you and help you adjust processes to a cloud-centric world.
Leverage our project experience to jumpstart our project. Hire our team to outsource entire analytics projects or a staff member for temporary staff augmentation.
We utilize powerful AWS Big Data services in the majority of our projects to enable our clients to stream, store, and process vast amounts of data for their customer-facing applications:
- Amazon Aurora for MySQL and Amazon Aurora for PostgreSQL provides our customers with all the capabilities of commercial databases and up to five times better performance at significantly lower cost.
- Amazon RDS for a scalable MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL Server, or PostgreSQL database in the cloud.
- Amazon Kinesis to consume and process data with real-time streams.
- Amazon Redshift for a fast and powerful cloud-based data warehouse.
- Amazon S3 for analysis, backup, and content data storage.
- Amazon DynamoDB for a scalable NoSQL database in the cloud.
- AWS Lambda to run code without provisioning or managing servers.
- Amazon SQS, SNS, and other AWS communication services help automate and streamline data transfers and processing.
PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICES
We enable Federal, Communal, and Local government agencies to drive fact based policy making and management through innovative data analytics solutions based on Amazon Web Services.
With a background in data analytics spanning the full lifecycle of a project, we have fully aligned our ways of working with cloud principles to help you design and deliver pragmatic, sustainable and high quality projects.