ABOUT THE ROLE.
Do you love working on data analytics projects using cloud technology? Then we need you to join our team. Help us to help our clients innovate their digital & analytics platforms using state of the art technology on Amazon Web Services.
You’ll be responsible to build and operate data pipelines within a team context. Depending on your focus, you’ll be able to zoom in on aspects such as architecture, performance monitoring, development and business analysis.
This is your chance to get up-and-running in modern-era data analytics within a young but experienced team
WHAT A DAY WILL LOOK LIKE.
- Build and operate data pipelines in a devops context, based on real business requirements and with attention for quality and risk. You’ll work with recent batch- and stream based technologies using AWS and partner ecosystem technologies.
- You’ll conduct technical analysis, data modelling, develop data pipelines and manage your documentation.
- You’ll propose solution designs in collaboration with an architect.
- You’ll deploy machine learning models to live environments
- You’ll communicate with customers during project meetings, stand-ups and workshops.
WHO YOU ARE.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, Economics or Statistics
- You’ve got an entrepreneurial attitude and are passionate for emerging trends in data analytics and cloud computing.
- A top notch problem solver and critical thinker
- A team player: Good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing. You’re happy to share your knowledge on our Slack platform.
- Fluent in English with Dutch or French as an extra.
- A down-to-earth person with a growth mindset.
- Allowed to work in Belgium.
Extra’s we really value:
- Knowledge of Linux and developer experience with Amazon Web Services
- Devops experience on container platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, ECS
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management such as GIT, CirleCI, Jenkins, Cloudformation, …
- Experience with graph databases such as Neptune, Neo4J
- Experience developing data models such as star scheme, and data vault
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Projects for top companies in Belgium and opportunities to work abroad.
- Working in a team that’s as passionate as you are.
- A personal training budget aimed at professional and technical skills. We provide active coaching on relevant skills
- We sponsor your AWS certification journey.
- The opportunity to build relationships within today’s hot tech companies.
- Training and guidance on our partner technology stack with access to an international network of experts.
- A competitive salary
- Company car + fuel card
- Healthcare- and group insurance
- Meal vouchers