ABOUT THE ROLE.
Do you love systems automation, have some background in scripting and want to focus on the AWS cloud? Do you want to work in data analytics? Then we need you to join our team. Help us to help our clients innovate their digital & analytics platforms using state of the art technology on Amazon Web Services.
You’ll be responsible to build and operate cloud platforms within a team context. Depending on your focus and interests, you’ll be able to zoom in on aspects such as networking, Linux and deployment strategies
This is your chance to get up-and-running in modern-era data analytics within a young but experienced team
WHAT A DAY WILL LOOK LIKE.
- Build and operate data platforms a devops context, with designs based on real business SLA’s and with attention for quality and risk. You’ll work with recent technologies from Amazon Web Services, but also from the partner ecosystem and the open-source community.
- Offcourse, you can suggest your own toolkit as well.
- You’ll manage deployment of code across accounts, using CI/CD pipelines.
- You’ll communicate with customers and team members during project meetings, stand-ups and workshops.
WHO YOU ARE.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passionate for ‘Big Data’, cloud computing and technology in general.
- Up-to-date on programming knowledge, in relevant scripting languages such as Python, Bash, ..
- An understanding of GIT, CI/CD, “code defined infrastructure” and preferably experience with automation tools.
- At least a basic understanding of how a cloud architecture is built
- A team player: good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing. You’re happy to share your knowledge on our Slack platform.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch or French
- A down-to-earth person with a growth mindset.
- Allowed to work in Belgium.
Extra’s we really value:
- Experience in working with container ops platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, ECS
- Deployment strategy: blue/green, canary,..
- Proven cloud systems security principles and best practices.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Projects for top companies in Belgium and opportunities to work abroad.
- Working in a team that’s as passionate as you are.
- A personal training budget aimed at professional and technical skills. We provide active coaching on relevant skills
- We sponsor your AWS certification journey.
- The opportunity to build relationships within today’s hot tech companies.
- Training and guidance on our partner technology stack with access to an international network of experts.
- A competitive salary
- Company car + fuel card
- Health care- and group insurance
- Meal vouchers