ABOUT THE ROLE.
Do you love working on data analytics projects and are you good with people? Then we need you to join our team. Help us to help our clients innovate their digital & analytics platforms using state of the art technology on Amazon Web Services.
You’ll be the de-facto owner of our data products for our customers. In doing so, you’ll be working with a team of consultants and ensure project deliveries come in time. You’ll also be direct point of contact for our customers and help them articulate clear product requirements. Depending on your focus, you’ll be able to zoom in on people management, project commercials or portfolio management.
This is your chance to manage teams to results in an innovative cloud setting.
WHAT A DAY WILL LOOK LIKE.
- You’ll dive in the business context of the customer and empathise with their setting.
- You’ll be responsible of the functional design of the solution, together with a solutions architect.
- You’ll drive the content aspect of customer-facing contacts during project meetings, stand-ups and workshops.
- You’ll work according to agile principles (SCRUM, Kanban)
- You’ll safeguard quality of our deliverables
WHO YOU ARE.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, Economics or Statistics
- Passionate for data analytics, but you don’t need to be a techie!
- A top notch problem solver and critical thinker who loves to work with people
- At least a basic awareness of cloud principles
- A team player: Good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing.
- Fluent in English and preferably either Dutch or French as well
- A down-to-earth person with a growth mindset.
- Allowed to work in Belgium.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Projects for top companies in Belgium and opportunities to work abroad.
- Working in a team that’s as passionate as you are.
- A personal training budget aimed at professional and technical skills. We provide active coaching on relevant skills
- We sponsor your AWS certification journey.
- The opportunity to build relationships within today’s hot tech companies.
- Training and guidance on our partner technology stack with access to an international network of experts.
- A competitive salary
- Company car + fuel card
- Healthcare- and group insurance
- Meal vouchers