We remain open during the covid-19, albeit as a remote company. Read more about how we do it
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a data engineer at Tropos, you’ll be part of modern analytics projects that make a difference for our customers in Belgium and abroad.
You will work with current technologies such as Snowflake to ensure clients drive more value out of their data.
Your success will enable local and global organisations to make a meaningful impact. And we focus for the full 100% on cloud. And you’ll have a great bunch of colleagues to back you up along the way.
WHAT A DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Build and operate data pipelines in a devops context, based on real business requirements and with attention for quality and risk. You’ll work with recent batch- and stream based technologies using AWS and partner ecosystem technologies.
- You will be involved in the deployment, maintanance and evolution of our own in-house technology framework ASANA
- You’ll conduct technical analysis, data modelling, develop data pipelines and manage your documentation.
- You’ll propose solution designs in collaboration with an architect.
- You’ll communicate with customers and colleagues during project meetings, stand-ups and workshops